The Countryside Management Service is currently developing Greenspace Action Plans (GAPs) for Hertford Cemetery and All Saints Churchyard.
- A Gap is a map based, easy to interpret management plan that provides a process and activities that need to be undertaken to achieve the set objectives.
- A process of engagement is commencing on a Briefing Document produced to summarise and introduce the process.
These documents are available here:
- We welcome comments on the briefing document which can be submitted as stated in the briefing document.
- In addition, a representative of the Countryside management service will be at the ‘Environment, Climate, Hope’ event on Saturday 11th September at All Saints Church (a hard copy of the briefing document will also be available to view).
- Further engagement will take place in October and November.