CIVIC ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
£39 782 - £43 662 per annum + £609 Outer London Weighting + 5% Loyalty bonus (after 3 years) + appropriate professional fees paid.
Hertford is an historic and significant county town with the Council proud to serve its growing population of 26,000, investing over £1.7M m each year. If you are looking for a new challenge, and want to help us provide the best possible services for Hertford then please get in touch. .
The Council’s work includes:
• Managing and enhancing the prestigious setting of the Council’s offices at the historic Hertford Castle and Castle grounds
• Continuing a proud history of civic tradition & ceremony of the Mayor of Hertford
• Playing an important role in local partnerships.
• Providing local services and local amenities including Hertford Cemetery and the Council’s allotment sites
• The busy and growing range of events at the Castle and Hertford Town Centre
• Providing a well-regarded Town & Tourism Information Centre
• Developing the high and growing reputation for the private and corporate hire at Hertford Castle and the Seed Warehouse.
We need an experienced and motivated Civic Administration Manager, with strong management capabilities, to contribute positively towards to our work.
If you can bring the necessary drive, vision and commitment, then we would like to hear from you.
Closing date: 20th September 2019
Interview date: 3rd or 4th October 2019 – you will only be required to attend on one of these days
For an informal discussion call Joseph Whelan on 01992 552885
Click below on the relevant linksGo To Top