This is a great opportunity for a hospitality professional to join a small and dedicated team running a busy Wedding and Private Events venue at Hertford Castle.
Being part of a small team means being prepared to play various roles with a positive and friendly manner. You must be able to take the initiative when approaching organisation and decision making and be confident to assert rules when needed.
You will need to be flexible with your time and prepared to work evenings and weekends and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Our successful Venue Hire Co-ordinator will:
• Have previous experience within events or a similar role.
• Be a skilled multitasker with the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
• Have exceptional attention to detail.
• Be motivated and passionate about providing exemplary customer service.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• To act as lead Officer on duty managing the event on the day from point of handover, including directing set up, communicating with staff and suppliers, welcoming guests and anticipating and planning for different scenarios.
• To demonstrate to clients a strong knowledge of the venue, guiding clients through the flexible options. Conducting viewings and dealing with enquiries relating to venue hire.
• To ensure the Health and Safety of the event and compliance of all appropriate licences.
Salary: £12.50 Per Hour
Application Closing Date: Friday 24th February 2017
Go To Top